Mercedes Benz CLS500 Realistic PBR Model
- This Mercedes model comes ready for animation and architectural visualization.
- Rigged in Maya file included for animation in Maya.
- Maya Rig has Auto Roll for the wheels. Just animate the root controller, and the rig will calculate the wheel spin automatically.
- Rigged in 3DS Max file included for animating in 3DS Max.
– 3DS Max Rig has Auto Roll and Ground Plane detection. Select the main controller, pick a ground plane, and the car will automatically negate any bumps in the road.
- Total Verts: 850108
– Total Polys: 821471
- Clean Quad Topology
– Non-Manifold Optimized mesh
- Primary Shaders: V-Ray GPU Next
– Secondary Shaders: Phong
- Uses a combination of maps and procedural shaders
– Shader network is set up for easy color changes
- Various Exchange types provided with Lambert and Phong Shaders assigned (FBX Standard)
- Includes GLTF Files for web viewers
- The VRSCENE file can be imported into any application that has V-Ray installed.
- Includes Datasmith file for import into unreal engine.